HTC Evo 3D: The HTC Phone We're Waiting For?
Some news about the new handsets HTC are going to be showing off at CTIA has been leaked, and boy are they good! We were all disappointed by HTC's announcements at MWC, which were in reality just slight upgrades from their 2010 models, and certainly nothing to get excited about.
Well the new leak shows us the HTC Evo 3D and the HTC Evo View 4G, full specs after the jump!
The leak comes from Sprint, so the names of these phones are almost certaintly to be used on Sprint only, but from past knowledge, we will certainly see variants on other carriers, as well as in the UK.
The Evo 4G is rumoured to have the following specs:
- 4.3-inch 3D qHD capacitive 960 x 540 px display
- 1730 mAh battery
- 4GB internal memory with 8 GB SD card, expandable to 32 GB
- 1 GB RAM
- 1.2 GHz dual-core Snapdragon CPU
- Android 2.3
- Dual 5 MP rear cameras (3D)
- 1.3 MP Front camera
- records 2D @ 1080p, 3D @ 720p
- Dimensions = 5.0 x 2.6 x .48 inches
- DNLA support and HDMI port
While the Evo View 4G is expected to be similar to the HTC Flyer tablet, and include the following specs:
- A 7-inch 1024Ã—600 display
- An aluminum unibody design
- HTC Scribe with optional stylus support
- A tablet-optimized version of HTCâ€™s Sense UI on top of Android 2.3 (Gingerbread)
- A 4000mAh battery
- DLNA and HDMI-out support
- A 5MP rear camera
- A 1.3MP front camera