Guerrilla Bob Released on Android
Guerrilla Bob is now available on the android market. Its a top down shooter, very similar to Gun Bros (one of my favourite android games at the moment). Take the jump for video, some pics and the market link!
The graphics are very nice, especially if you have a big screen to play this game on. As mentioned the look and feel is very gun bros, but instead of fighting off waves of enemies in one location, you make your way through the level as you'd image a classic console game to play out.
It's fairly cheap at about Â£1.80 ($2.99) too. Bear in mind its quite a large game, and you have to download some extra data to your sd card after installation. But it doesn't take very long, you'll have at least 10 minutes left of your 15 minute trial to test the game out. All in all I'd say this is a keeper, especially for the price which to me is a bargain.
The game includes the following features:
- FAST-PACED SHOOTER COMBAT VERSUS DEADLY ENEMIES
- SECRET AREAS AND POWER-UPS
- EPIC BOSS FIGHTS
- A VARIETY OF GAMEPLAY MODES
- ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK AND PROFESSIONAL VOICES
- OPENFEINT LEADERBOARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
- CROSS-PLATFORM MULTIPLAYER (Mac, iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, PC and Android)