Hexage have made their Pac-Man inspired Evac and Evac HD games free on the android market. I picked this game up myself back when it was first released (yep, even paid for it), and its a very good game. The graphics are simple, but top-notch and help make the game a joy to play. I would say this is one game you should definitely try out yourself,Â especiallyÂ as it's now free!
The only way out is the way through. Break out and take revenge!
Run for your life through colorful neon mazes, chased by countless and ever-vigilant security forces.
Be creative - play stealthily to avoid encounters, prepare traps for your enemies or just rush as fast as you can right in front of their eyes. Figure out how to beat the system and destroy your captors in 32 action-packed levels. Steal from your dark adversary and leave his world in ruins!
The only way out is the way through! Break out and take revenge!
* Unique mix of genres with arcade, action, stealth and puzzle gameplay elements.
* 32 meticulously designed levels, each with a different twist.
* Creative gameplay - think of your own ways how to beat the game.
* Online leaderboards - Your highscore can only grow bigger every time you play.
* Signature soundtrack by kubatko (www.kubatko.info)
* XPERIA PLAY Optimized
- Facebook Single Sign-On support
- Compete on your Facebook leaderboard
- Invite or challenge your Facebook friends
- Share your achievements on your Facebook wall