App Guide: How To Get Google eBooks On Android
So today saw the launch of google eBooks, over 3 million books available (altough those of us not in the USA can't buy any yet), but at this moment the link to download the android ebook app is down. Well if you want to get this app right away simply follow the jump and download the apk :)
Make sure you have enabled Unknown Sources to install this app: Settings > Applications > Unknown Sources
Download To Phone
- Download theÂ application here or by scanning the above QR code from your phone.
- When completed click on the download (and selectÂ Package Installer if asked).
- Click Install when prompted.
Download To PC
- Download theÂ application.
- Connection your phone to you PC via USB cable and selectÂ Disk Drive mode.
- Copy the downloaded file to your phones sdcard (any location, just remember where you put it).
- Download an application calledÂ Astro File Manager from the android market.
- Open Astro File Manager and browse to the file you previously placed on the sdcard.
- Click on the file and select Open App Manager from the popup list.
- SelectÂ Install, followed byÂ install again when prompted.
ThanksÂ Paul O'Brien!!!