App Guide: Google Listen Download For Android
Google listen is a great free podcast application for android. Made by Google themselves, which pretty much guarantees it being a well made app. It is available for free on the android market for most people, but for a reason unknown to all (except maybe google), some countries cannot see or download the app. Well, that is until now!
Make sure you have enabled Unknown Sources to install this app: Settings > Applications > Unknown Sources
Download To Phone
- Download theÂ application here or by scanning the above QR code from your phone.
- When completed click on the download (and selectÂ Package Installer if asked).
- Click Install when prompted.
Download To PC
- Download theÂ application.
- Connection your phone to you PC via USB cable and selectÂ Disk Drive mode.
- Copy the downloaded file to your phones sdcard (any location, just remember where you put it).
- Download an application calledÂ Astro File Manager from the android market.
- Open Astro File Manager and browse to the file you previously placed on the sdcard.
- Click on the file and select Open App Manager from the popup list.
- SelectÂ Install, followed byÂ install again when prompted.