Android Guide: Get The Kongregate App For Android Here
So yesterday Kongregate released their first Android app to the market, and it was pretty damn good. It basically gave you access to over 300 FREE flash games. The app itself acts like a sort of catalogue, you browse to the game you want to play, and can either download it to play offline, or in some cases just play it online. The games have been optimised for mobile it seems, and the ones I have tried work really well, especially on the 7" screen of the galaxy tab! You will need to have adobe flash installed to be able to play these games, so do bear that in mine as the app won't work with older versions of android. Follow the jump for installation instructions!
Make sure you have enabled Unknown Sources to install this app: Settings > Applications > Unknown Sources
Download To Phone
- Download the application here or by scanning the above QR code from your phone.
- When completed click on the download (and select Package Installer if asked).
- Click Install when prompted.
Download To PC
- Download the application.
- Connection your phone to you PC via USB cable and select Disk Drive mode.
- Copy the downloaded file to your phones sdcard (any location, just remember where you put it).
- Download an application called Astro File Manager from the android market.
- Open Astro File Manager and browse to the file you previously placed on the sdcard.
- Click on the file and select Open App Manager from the popup list.
- Select Install, followed by install again when prompted.