App Guide: Add HQ Youtube To Android Phones
So the HTC Evo 4G looks to be a fantastic phone, coming with things such as HD video recording and a massive 4.3 inch touchscreen. It also came with a modified YouTube app allowing for automatic HD playback.
Like the sounds of that? Well pop over the break for instructions on how to install yourself!
Make sure you have enabled Unknown Sources to install this app: Settings > Applications > Unknown Sources
Download To Phone
- Download theÂ application here or by scanning the above QR code from your phone.
- When completed click on the download (and selectÂ Package Installer if asked).
- Click Install when prompted.
Download To PC
- Download theÂ application.
- Connection your phone to you PC via USB cable and selectÂ Disk Drive mode.
- Copy the downloaded file to your phones sdcard (any location, just remember where you put it).
- Download an application calledÂ Astro File Manager from the android market.
- Open Astro File Manager and browse to the file you previously placed on the sdcard.
- Click on the file and select Open App Manager from the popup list.
- SelectÂ Install, followed byÂ install again when prompted.